Monday, September 8, 2014

Woozworld Hater +We find her real account

Hey guy's it's Earthtinkerbell
I was in my shop and all of a sudden i received hate Pcs-



and another one-
But the one who was actually being a hater was cray and she told me and everyone in my unit rude things and we knew that her original account was in the unit because cray was on the ipad app.
So when everyone left two girls found out who her real account was.
Here are the girls who helped me find the real account of my hater.


Now to reveal who was the creator of a fake account to hate on me-
Seriously Come on...Just Stop
''Look at the bright side of life''-Redskirt
Don't hate appreciate XD.We then found out that both hate accounts were her and she confesses to having 20 more fake accounts -.-

No comments:

Post a Comment