Friday, September 5, 2014

Scammer got caught red handed by Me!!!

Hey guy's it's Earthtinkerbell
and i was shopping around for New Wns Stuff when i came to a bid and i bidded 16 thousand beex and i won so i was told to buy stuff for 6000 beex which i did then i got told to buy something else for 9999 beex and i will get the wns dress free....Did she expect me to believe that?
(She then deleted me afterwords that i confronted her)
I was not mad that i wasted 6000 beex its just not cool to scam.I Mean Can you just not live a decent virtual life.



So after she left and i decided not to refresh (because she deleted me and probably blocked me)So i can See what she does and i kept Sending her pc's ....

 ^On the picture above you can see that she said''haha''
At the end i think that the Owner obviously made this fake account and is transferring the money she earns from scamming onto that account.


No comments:

Post a Comment